Getting to Goa
- Artisanale Colvale and Saligao have 2 bedrooms each, and Loutolim has 3 bedrooms, each with attached baths with hot and cold water
- Garden-spaces and courtyards in each home
- Full-fledged kitchen setup with microwave, water heater, 4 burner gas range, local spices, knick-knacks, utensils, refrigerator, mixer
- Television with cable connection in the living room
- Linen and towels are provided, can be changed once a week, if required
- Well-stocked bar
- All food and drinks are payable on actuals
- The houses are not air-conditioned
- Housekeeper for a few hours a day
- Pay-per-use Wifi connection
The international airport at Goa, Dabolim, is a small airport which handles numerous domestic as well as international flights. The other international airport is Mumbai, Chattrapati Shivaji Airport. There are scores of domestic flights between Mumbai and Goa and are of 45 minutes duration.
Temperatures in Goa
We have 3 major seasons. From November through January temperatures range from 20 - 28 degrees
and is the time of heightened tourist season. February to March and September to October are relatively
warmer with temperatures from 25 - 35 degrees. April and May are rather hot and humid months,
with day temperatures hovering near 35 degrees. The beach belt is best avoided in these months.
June to August we have relentless rains, ideal for the indoor guest where nature is at it’s best.
We have a housekeeper who comes in for a few hours in the day, she would take care of all the housekeeping needs like changing linen, washing utensils, laundry, buying of daily essentials [at an extra charge] etc. For daily food requirements, you would be required to cook or cater according to your palette.
We can arrange for a car and driver at an extra charge. Arrangements could also be made for a self-driven car or motorbike, which are a must in Goa.
Booking and Payment
To make a booking please mail email@example.com with the following details
Date of Check In:
Date of Check Out:
Specify which House (Artisanale Saligao, Artisanale Loutolim, Artisanale Colvale):
Number of adults, number of children and ages of children if any:
To confirm your booking, you need to pay for 7 days at the minimum. This is a non-refundable amount, even if you would need to cancel your stay. Money transfers could be done through Net Banking and payment details for money transfer would be provided once your booking is confirmed.
For any queries relating to information about your travel and stay, you could mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We normally reply within the hour. However, if you feel the need to speak to us do call us on +91 9822149401.